When referring to trademarks, names and properties please use registration symbols, capitalization, and offsetting as indicated. The trademarks, names and properties need to be treated as adjectives, followed by a noun, and must be offset (set apart) from the main copy. The name "Disney" should not use the possessive form (e.g., "Disney's") unless it is part of the approved, legal name for a product or service. Pay attention to branded product or services when referencing use of Disney or Disney's. Offsetting can be accomplished by using either all CAPITAL LETTERS, Initial Caps with italics, boldface type, "quotes" around the mark, or different font size, style, or color. For the purposes of this document, nomenclature has been offset using italics.
- Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort (hotel name can be in caps, bold or italics) NOTE: You must use "WALT DISNEY WORLD SWAN AND DOLPHIN", the word "and" must always be typed out (please do not use "&"). Also, always type our name in one of the following styles; 1) all CAPS, 2) all bold, or 3) all italicized.
- Walt Disney World® Resort
- Magic Kingdom® Park
- Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park
- Disney's Hollywood Studios®
- Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park
- Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
- Disney's BoardWalk Inn
- Disney's Contemporary Resort
- Disney's Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney's Yacht & Beach Club Resorts
- Disney's Riviera Resort
- Disney Springs®
Walt Disney World® Resort is located in Lake Buena Vista, Florida – not Orlando. It is also acceptable to refer to is as a Central Florida or an Orlando-Area destination.
Fonts that resemble Disney copyrighted fonts may not be used. Fonts that closely resemble the iconic Disney script may not be used.
Any material must first be submitted to the Marketing Department of the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin for review. The material will then be forwarded to Walt Disney Attractions, Inc. for final approval from the Disney Attractions Marketing Office. Please allow 15 business days for the approval process. If you have any questions regarding the above, or use of logos, please contact the appropriate person listed below.
We are under a very strict contractual agreement with the Walt Disney World Company to abide by all of the above